Part Time Therapist
We are seeking a skilled, compassionate therapist to work with our clients. This position and requires a master's degree in counseling or a related field and full licensure as a LMFT, LPC, LCP, or LCSW. The successful applicant provide individual, family or couples counseling and will help clients evaluate their progress and make necessary adjustments to their treatment plans. Additionally, the Therapist will need to be comfortable working within a growing organization and must be able to communicate effectively with the managment as needed. The ideal candidate will work well independently.
- Provide counseling and guidance to a wide variety of patients with differing backgrounds and experiences.
- Communicate with patients, coworkers, supervisors, and others to deliver superior theraputic care.
- Provide high quality counseling for diverse patient populations who come in for a wide variety of concerns.
- Answer questions and give general information to clients about mental health concerns, evaluations, and treatment plans.
- Complete clinical charting within 24 hours of each encounter
$30.00 - $71.08 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus Pay
All person's entering the office must wear a mask
- LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LCP (Required)
Hybrid remote in Richmond, VA 23235
* Denotes field is required.
Are you ready to schedule an appointment?
Existing Clients:Login To Client Portal
Send an email to email@example.com to get startedSend Email